2008年1月9日星期三

Please write your comment in response to whose name you like best

学生们:
Please write your comments in response to whose name you like best and remember to give the reasons of why.

卢老师

9 条评论:

kwas537 说...

MY fav name is jack ladd's
兰剑明
first of all its just really cool
also it fits him well
and i remember when he bought a sword in china town

Annie 说...

My favorite is the meaning of Kemp's name, The adjectives chosen to describe him fit well with his personality.
"悦 means happy and pleasent. 恒means constancy of purpose."

Chance Newberry 说...

I love Sydney's name, 丁 鸣 迪. It conveys the song of her inner nature: beautiful sounding.

Melissa 说...

I like carolines name the best. It really fits her because she is like an orchid!

Sydney 说...

I really like Lucy's, because cultural describes her well, and she is really knowledgeable.

carmarwit 说...

I like Melissa's name the best because it describes not just her personality but uses other objects such as plum or flower or rain to be interpreted in different ways!

kemp 说...

i really like carolines because she is just like an orchid. such a beautiful name

Unknown 说...

Rhan, 欧阳 is your last name which doesn't have a specific meaning. In China about 99% people have a last name with only one syllabal, it is rare and very unique to have a last name with two syllabals. 行(xing2)means to act. Also, you have encounter an interesting aspect of Chinese, the same word with multi-pronunciations and different meanings. So your name is not a line.

Lu Laoshi

SeminoleSavior 说...

I like Jack's name because it means fiery sword because it shows strength and its really cool.