2008年2月25日星期一
Chinese schedule vs. my own
While the Chinese have a nonstop day, I have a much simpler schedule. I wake up at 7:30 and get to school usually by 8:00. Classes begin at 8:15 where as the Chinese begin their first class at 7:55. My first period goes until 9:00 and is approximately 45 minutes long while the Chinese only have 40 minute periods. Furthermore their day is broken up into a variety of activities including eye exercises. After my second period, I have only one recess where as the Chinese have 3 recesses scattered throughout the day. The rest of my day consists of 6 more periods where I take 6 core academic classes. I have one study hall a day and two on B, D, and F days. I work at Sendik's at least twice during the school week after school and when I am not working I go home and either watch tv or use my computer before starting homework. The Chinese cannot rest so easily because they only have one scheduled "rest period" in which they are not forced work on homework. Finally, after a 7/7:30 dinner, and when my homework is finished I have a usual bedtime of 10:30 while the Chinese have an 11:00 "lights out." I find that the Chinese live in a very stressful environment and that American students do not really appreciate the education and opportunities they are given.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论