2008年5月1日星期四

Father Steve and Article

Father Steve is always very helpful and interesting to listen to when he comes in. He has a very interesting perspective which has come from all of his experience in travel and other things he has encountered. I really enjoyed listening about his five points in class yesterday. The two points which affected me the most were the first two, know yourself and others around you. I think that those are very important in life. Father Steve has some great stories and i loved hearing about his travels to Germany and Africa and Rome. I hope he can visit again soon.

THe Article is also very interesting and shows how different Chinese culture and values are from ours here in America. Bella lived a very stressful life with all the tutoring and schoolwork, she only got one day off a year. When her parents prospered she saw the other world with her new cell phone and car. SHe is a very diligent student and her parents put a lot of pressure on her to succeed. The life and morals in CHina are very different from most people in American society.

Kemp

没有评论: